Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Flight....






Every day I run in the rat race,

Unaware whom to chase.

Everyday I see the same birds,

Weaving the same threads

I am a bird who used to fly in a flock.

Alas!!Now I see a block

Everyone has taken their own way,

And I am left perching on the tree near the bay

For my nest,alone I ought to get the twigs

Alone I ought to collect the figs.

Have to fight against the air resistance,

To take a long flight at each instance

But when substance of determination make up your feathers,

Quest for your horizons becomes easy

Hope stands against all the weathers.

Dark clouds would become hazy.

Then all the destinations seems to be near,

And the vast sky is all your

5 comments:

saud said...

Amazing !!

ThinkPad said...

Beautiful poem!!!

Monali Churi said...

thanks!!!

Nitesh said...

nice monali. soft skills ne tujhe bohot kuch sikha diya.

Monali Churi said...

thanks nitesh..aur kya hamare college mein softskill hi to attend karne layak hai...LOL..

Post a Comment