Sunday, November 22, 2009

Not on the either side of Field....


According to the expertise knowledge of Linda Goodman regarding sun signs, Scorpion women has a strong desire to be born as opposite sex.And it goes as a perfect notion for me.Its not because I have faced Gender demarcation or something like male chavenism.In fact I have been brought up in the surroundings where girls are given the atmost importance.Thats the reason why I feel the terms like dowry and deprivation of girls education are fictional and exist only in bollywood theories.

Walking besides the green soothing playground during my school days,with rain pouring heavily and enveloping the entire field and the guys drenched completely with the showers,splashing rain waters and playing football.And then there erupted a volcano of jealously in my mind.I really used to feel like jumping into the Playground,rushing through the showers,splashing the waters.It gave me an immense feeling of ecstacy,fun,frolic and euphoria,but alas it was a virtual feeling.Probably in small towns, a girl entering into a football ground would be an historical event.Thanks to the ladies in small towns who can thrash any marketing guru when it comes to the wrong brand positioning of any guy or girl that too in a cost effective way.So I chose to remain on the either side of the field.

Somehow, it may be a weird thought, but I used to love the way guys lead their life. Completely carefree nature, no grudges upon eachother, not giving much pain to their brains, not much of calculative minds and just applying the living for the moment theory. All it takes is just a common sport and partnership for drinking activities for the initiation of friendship between two guys. And then this contract is just a way long journey. I guess all these facts are adequate to justify Linda Goodman’s prediction about Scorpion woman.

But all these things were in the first half of the play, after the intermission the play had taken many folds.Gradually as the play proceeded I found that sooner or later every guy realizes that there are many more things to be done apart from living for the moment. They have to start sketching their future where apart from drawing the picture of their dreams, they ought to sketch themselves as the sole bread earner, and this sketch is an imperative one. There is no escape to this, and if you skip this sketch, may be you are the worst artist in this universe.

I am not a loser, neither do I have a parasite ideology. But think of this condition, while chasing your dreams you ought to keep in mind about the ideology of sole breadearner.When my friends among the guys are planning their investments, being in a dilemma how to divide their loan installments,drafting a future plan, which job to be continued till what time and then which place to move into.Probably, with all this they would have also drafted the savings account for their children which they kept invisible to me, being scared of my uncanny nature pertaining to all these stuff.I find guys not chasing their dreams but polishing their profiles for being the best and eligible bachelor.I felt that being in the place of a guy is not a difficult task, but the most boring task.And then I prayed to the almighty, thank god I was on either side of the playground. Thank god I was not the one running in the middle of field chasing the football. And then Linda Goodman should edit her predictions about Scorpion Women, that after the intermission Scorpion women doesn’t have the desire anymore to be born as opposite sex.

2 comments:

ThinkPad said...

Good one..even I have also read 'Linda Godmann' views about scorpio..but I never felt that way..may be coz am a cusp of scorpio and sagittarius...

Great work!!

NISHANT AGARWAL said...

Good one !!!!

Post a Comment